Lochinvar® Corporation will take its Hydronic Heating Tour to the Northeast in April 2006 demonstrating the Solution and new KNIGHT Heating Boiler.
This self-contained tour van will provide visitors with a hands-on demonstration of Lochinvar’s industry-leading hot water solutions. The tour will make stops at the following locations this spring:
- • Primary Sales in Rockaway, N.J., April 3-7
- • Wallace Eannace in Plainview, N.Y. covering the New York City and Long Island areas April 10-14
- • Central and western Massachusetts April 17-21
- • FIA, Inc. in Woburn, Mass. covering the eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island April 24-28
- • Distributor Service Inc. (DSI) in Minoa, N.Y. covering the New York state area May 1-12 Contact your local Lochinvar representative to find out details.
“Lochinvar’s Demonstration Van is traveling the Northeast to give contractors and distributors a first hand look at the products they sell and install,” said Mike Lahti, VP of Sales at Lochinvar.
The 27-foot demonstration van is equipped with two full-size KNIGHT 105,000 Btu/Hr models fully piped and vented as in a real installation, and one 285,000 Btu/Hr model cutaway showing all inner components. The KNIGHT offers a fully modulating burner with 5:1 turndown and an internal cascading sequencer as standard that allows multiple boilers to be controlled by one central boiler.
Lochinvar’s Solution boiler will also be on board. The Solution boiler features a gasketless copper finned-tube heat exchanger that provides for fast, high-efficiency heat transfer, two stage – low/high/low firing control, and it is designed to allow easy access to all major components for servicing.
The van also features a plasma display screen to demonstrate the KNIGHT’s SMART SYSTEM™ PC Software. Additional graphics explain thermal efficiency, heat exchanger design, proper boiler piping, and much more.